Personal Information collected and stored includes the customer's name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address and credit card details. First State does not use or disclose the customers personal information collected for any other purpose other than performing all aspects of auction sales, and all ancillary correspondence in relation to auctions without firstly gaining the customers consent, or where it is required by law or is required to satisfy our auction Terms and Conditions.
When First State's website is accessed, its internet service provider makes a record of the following internet data for statistical purposes:
- The customer's server address
- The customer's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .nz etc)
- The date and time of the customer's visit to the site
- The pages the customer accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site the customer has visited
- The type of browser the customer is using
Cookies may be placed in the customer's browser file on the customer's hard drive.
- The customer's e-mail address is recorded on registration or if the customer sends an e-mail message to First State. Under no circumstances will the customer's e-mail address be added to a 3rd party mailing list or used for any other purpose without the customer's consent being obtained or where it is required by law.
- First State is committed to keeping secure the data a customer provides and First State will take all reasonable precautions to protect the customer's personally indentifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration. First State uses SSL encryption which encrypts all data transferred between First State and the customer's computer.
- At the customer's request First State can provide the customer with access to the personal information First State holds about the customer. Access is limited to First State's record of the customer's address, contact details, accounts with First State and balances and statements relating to those accounts.
Sending an e-mail to:
Mailing to the following address:
First State Auctions Pty Ltd
Level 12, Suite 1
155 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000